Thursday 11 October 2012

China Glaze Wicked Collection 2012 - Glitter Goblin

Hello folks,

I have one of China Glazes new Halloween polishes to show you today, part of the Wicked Collection. I don't have lots of glitters in my collection as I find them a bit of a chore to wear, removal always seems to be a hassle. I'm a sucker for Halloween collections so I got over my glitter snobbery for this collection :-) This is Glitter Goblin.








This is two coats of Glitter Goblin over Misa's Bourbon on the Rocks. Glitter goblin is a glitter polish (obviously) containing brown, orange and holographic particles in a clear base. I haven't used a topcoat in these shots but I suspect these would have looked much better if I had. I picked my bottle up at Olympia Beauty but I think these are widely available now.

What do you think? Like or loath glitters?

Tee Dee xx

16 comments:

  1. I been waiting for someone to post a swatch of this! it's so so pretty! Thank you!

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice colour, I have Immortal from this collection :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love glitters. It's probably unseemly for a woman my age how much I love glitters. Do I care? Nope. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love it, i will certainly buz it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loooove glitters and this looks fab on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just so love the browns. Ye the glitters are such a nuisance to remove, but this ones worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Glitter Goblin and that is strange coming from somebody who usually don't like glitter polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't just like, I LOVE glitters even if they're a challenge to remove. This one is pretty spectacular!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is amazing - it goes on my wanted list - not seen anything quite like this before - a very interesting speckled effect. It doesn't look gritty either!

    By the way did you ever try the Barry M Chaeleon polishes?

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is amazing - it goes on my wanted list - not seen anything quite like this before - a very interesting speckled effect. It doesn't look gritty either!

    By the way did you ever try the Barry M Chaeleon polishes?

    *Apologies if this appears twice - Google reader being odd*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Andy, I did get a couple of the barry M chameleons. I really didn't like them at all. They looked terrible in my swatches.

      Delete
  11. It looks so cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glitters are terrible to get off, but I still wear and love it, haha! Great swatches of this one, btw!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a gorgeous glitter!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...