Monday 25 June 2012

Glossy Box - June

Howdy folks

I love having a nose at what everyone else got in their Glossy Box. I've not always been a fan of my contents in comparison, but I suppose that's the joy of it all? Erm maybe not, I still think a Universal box is a better option, but to be fair my last couple of boxes have been okay. This months I'm quite pleased with. Here's what I got.




Dermablend™ Ultra-Corrective Foundation Cream Stick (RRP  £19 / 12g) - Corrective concealer. Looks alright. I quite like heavy concealers as I have loads of freckles. Not really the most exciting sample, but I'll give it a go.




Glossybox Serie Exclusive Pro Beauty Brush (no price) - Another Glossy box product. Goes very well with last months mirror compact. Not the softest brush but I like that its something which will last.


Caudalie Eaux Fraiches Zeste de Vigne Fresh Fragrance (RRP £26 / 50ml) - Caudalie writes "combines the fragrance created by orange and lemon leaves when rubbed between the fingers with sparkling lemon, sweet orange and energizing mandarin". Good sample size, smells like lemon sherbet. Loving the Caudalie products so quite happy I got this.





BM Beauty Summer Warmth Bronzer (RRP £8.00 / 4g) - Liked the last BM product I got. Only thing with these that the powder goes everywhere when you open the pots. I like the fact that other loose powder brands usually have the protective lid with holes in to stop spillage. This is quite a nice shade, has a slight shimmer to it.  


MeMeMe Cosmetics Nail polish in Sensuous (RRP £4.50 / 12ml) - Yay I love getting mini polishes in beauty boxes (for obvious reasons). Not a massively 'high end' polish but I like Me Me Me products. The colour is okay, a very 'safe' shade that's not going to offend the less hardcore nail polish fans.

Overall yeah not a bad box. Nothing particularly offensive or horrendous in sight. I like all the products and I shall look forward to next months box.

Tee Dee xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...