Wednesday 11 January 2012

Maybelline - Pink Shimmer Rose Metal 185

Hi everyone!

Hope your week is going well! Today I have for you a Maybelline polish I spotted on ebay a couple of months back - Pink Shimmer Rose Metal (185). Can't seem to find much information on this, all I know is that it exists :-)







Really pretty and feminine this one...not at all like me lol. Pink Shimmer Rose Metal (long ass name) or whatever this is called, is a pink to gold duochrome. This is 4 coats. Very sheer, application was very thin and slightly watery. I like how this looks on though, even if it is pink. I think this cost me about £2.50?

What do you think? Pretty pink or pretty blah?

Tee Dee xx


11 comments:

  1. its very pretty and the bottle looks pretty vintage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty duochrome. Looks like Nubar stardust :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that this color is really freaking gorgeous. I have nothing like it in my collection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty pink. But i think, this polish is not available in germany... damn

    ReplyDelete
  5. currently on ebay sells worldwide http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Maybelline-Ultra-Lasting-Nail-Polish-185-Pink-Shimmer-/160512271364?pt=UK_Health_Beauty_Nails_Manicure_Pedicure_CA&hash=item255f46e404

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm flabbergasted! This stunning polish that you're wearing is, I'd dare to say, the same as Sex Appeal, by Impala... these shades are similar, very beautiful indeed! Well, it has this pink to gold duochrome indeed. Perfect!
    =D
    rockuroutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very sweet and sophisticated!
    xxx


    http://angiebeautybelle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is my kind of color. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like this!! It is very pretty! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love love love this color. it like the perfect pinky nude color, amazing, please i hope u can follow back please britters89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...