Monday 24 October 2011

Topshop Smoke and Mirrors Nail Polish - Fallen Leaf

Evening Everyone!

How are you all? Today I have the third polish from Topshop's Smoke and Mirrors collection - Fallen Leaf. A lovely dusty green creme polish.

In Sunlight




In Shade


Closeup


Formula was once again good on this one and really opaque. This is two coats with one coat of Nubar Diamont Topcoat. Overall I think this collection is one of the best seasonal releases around, the colours are sport on. I haven't yet been able to get my hands on Prim and Proper, the pink polish in this collection but hopefully I can get that one soon. The price however of these polishes are a bit steep, £6 per polish and only 8ml yikes.

These aren't yet available on the US Topshop website. For some reason none of Topshop's nail polishes are not available on this site, not sure of the reasons why? The rest of the Smoke and Mirror collection like their Glow highlighter are though. After applying Fallen Leaf I was intrigued to see what effect I would get applying a coat of my Colour Changing topcoat.









Once again, I'm liking how the topcoat changes the tone of this polish. I like it over purple better, but it's definitely an alternative!

So whats been your favourite Topshop Smoke and Mirrors shade so far?

Tee Dee xx

9 comments:

  1. I havent bought any of this collection yet, mainly because my local topshop doesnt stock the cosmetics :/
    I love how the top coat changes the look of the polish, its gorgeous.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this colour!! i'm going to have to get one of these before long!
    xxx


    http://angiebeautybelle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So freaking pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the color, it's very pretty especially for the fall :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. beauuutiful nail look, you always have such perfect nails!


    http://lovefayexoxo.blogspot.com/

    LoveFaye xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks similar to China Glaze Westside Warrior, but I agree it is a bit steep :/ So pretty though!
    Hx

    ReplyDelete
  7. great color for fall, love the combo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...