Tuesday 27 September 2011

NOTD - Nails Inc Garrick Street

Hello Everyone

It was such a lovely day here in London today. Can't believe how warm it has been, but It's getting harder to take swatch pics as we are losing the light. I don't have a posh light box, I use my garden :-) I had to use the window sill to get the last bit of today's sunshine. Today I have for you Nails Inc - Garrick Street. A blue/purple/green duochrome. Absolutely stunning and super glossy.







I got this off ebay. So glad I did, it's gorgeous. The formula was good on this too. This is 2 coats. Can you tell I like duochromes just a little bit :-)

Enjoy

Tee Dee xx

10 comments:

  1. wow amazing colour! Nice find!

    /Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must get this one it's gorgeous!
    Can I have your whole polish collection pleaseee lol
    :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lubly :) Ebay stalking is my new favourite hobby ;)
    Hx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh pretty, Ozotic 505 in another form. I love duochromes like this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! I like the look of the upcoming models own duochrome's too :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks ladies. @Enigma I've seen the PR pics, they look fab don't they! Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a rather nice duochrome - perhaps slightly similar to Orly Royal Velvet, though I think that is more "in your face"? Sadly Nails is normally £11 a bottle which is more than I'm willing to spend...

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Andy, Yeah Nails Inc ain't cheap, especially as they are retailing in the US for less money. This makes me think that I'm getting a bad deal at £11 a bottle, although I did get this for around £7 off ebay. Funnily enough I'm waiting for Royal Velvet to arrive in the post. Looking forward to that one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You'll enjoy Royal Velvet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...