Sunday 21 August 2011

Massive Rant

Hi Everyone!

Well Sunday again, end of the weekend. I spent my day traipsing around Central London which was a totally pointless exercise. I came back very nearly empty handed with no purchases what so ever. My first disappointment was Topshop's flagship store at Oxford Street. I wanted to pick up their nail colour Mover and Shaker, but they didn't have it. I asked the two shop assistants about the colour and they looked at me like I made the nail polish up while giving this vacant expression on their heavily made up faces. Ergh. Come on girls it's in their blooming core collection!

Next stop, Boots to pick up the lovely Chanel Peridot. I have some club card points which I thought yes! I can justify the £17.50 price tag if most of it is paid with club card points. Er the 'computer says no'. Boots do not accept part club points transactions on Chanel (whats the point of club points then?). Then I thought I'll have a look at the Orly polishes they have in Stock. Jeez have you seen the size of their bottles of Orly polish? Thimble with a lid that's all I have to say on that matter.

Next House of Fraser for Deborah Lippman polishes on Oxford Street. I thought YES Deborah will have the answer to my polish cravings. Nope. Their selection was abysmal. Had none of the glitter collections or any decent shades at all for that matter! At this point I was ready to pack up and give in. I decided to check out the Illamasqua stand in Selfridges. I didn't find any polish but I did find a lovely man who matched my foundation up for the new Skin Based foundation range. I'm an 8 :-). He was lovely, really informative and had fab nails (wearing Scarab). No vacant looks or an expression like a doe caught in headlights, just a good sales assistant. Bravo.




The End. Sorry for the rant but again come on! its in their core collection! I'll let you all know how I get on with the new foundation.

Toodles for now

Tee Dee xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...