Thursday 11 August 2011

Barry M Red Black and a little Flakie Goodness

Hey Everyone

After my post about Nfu.Oh UK, I've had flakies on my mind a lot and needed some flakie goodness in my life. I started out with Barry M Red Black, a lovely dark red jelly polish. Really vampy and super gorgeous. I love these types of shades. I'm not really a girlie girl. It's not often I have pastels and pinks on.





This is 2 coats. Slightly runny, and had some bleeding round the nail (not literately). I probably could have cleaned up a bit better. Dries to a super glossy even finish. I then decided to get myself some of them flakies on my nail and applied two coats of Nubar 2010 which is a sheer polish containing multiple coloured flakes. I love this polish, it looks good over any colour. Light or dark.









I hope Nubar doesn't decided to discontinue this polish, especially now that Nfu.oh is so expensive. I used 2 coats of 2010. I bought this from Feelunique.com which delivers for free. I think I paid around £6 odd for it, although the price has now gone up to £7.25.

What do you think? To Flake or not to Flake?

Tee Dee xx

2 comments:

  1. > What do you think? To Flake or not to Flake?

    Surely you don't need to ask this? Flakies are awesome!

    2010 is great. I only used mine once - it is just about identical to GOSH Rainbow, which I have used up quite a bit of - it being a favourite! Flakies aren't common here in the UK. Another easy to get one is the Maybeline Diamonds Flash Cosmic - it looks like a clear topcoat with slight flakies, but on the nail over blue or purple it is amazing. Have you tried that one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Andy to Flake definately! I actually do have that maybelline polish, although it's sitting in my untrieds :-S. I must dig it out.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...