Wednesday 27 July 2011

NOTD - Topshop Gypsy Night

Hi peeps

So here's another wonderful polish I have for you - Topshop Gypsy Night. It's a stupendous black polish with holo glitter and red flakies. I used 3 coats to get full coverage, and topped it off with Nubar Diamont Top Coat.




I'm not sure if Topshop has decided to discontinue Gypsy Night, I popped down to my local branch to purchase a second bottle but they haven't had any in stock since. You might be able to get it still in their flagship store in Oxford Street, Central London. Its a shame because it's a really unique and lovely polish.





Have you used any Topshop Polishes? What's your favourite?


Tee Dee xx

3 comments:

  1. Nice! Reminds me of Sephora 212. I did a post on this about a month or so ago. I don't think we have Topshop here but if we did, I'd check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to check that one out, Sephora polishes are a bit hard to come by. I think I own two :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. its a nice polish but topshop are really dear for such tiny bottles.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...