Saturday 30 July 2011

All About ME ME ME

Hi everyone

Here I have for you two polishes from Me Me Me Cosmetics Classic Collection. These polishes come in a really cute bottles decorated with a little cherub. Application brush is slightly on the chunky side, but workable. I really like the names of these polishes and the fact that each have 'Their own story'.

The first polish I used was Proud, a dark murky/khaki green which looks very dark on the nail under artificial light, while brownish green in natural light. It's a lovely creme colour which applies opaque in two coats. Very glossy. The second polish, Patient, was a strange colour. It appeared in the bottle as a light beige with a green tone, but applied on the nail as a grey (strange) but still lovely.

Proud -83



Patient - 79






I used Patient with Bundle Monster's BM-204 nail stamping plate. Although this polish stamped ok, I don't think it was opaque enough and the colour was lost when stamped. Despite this the mani still looked quite pretty.







I will definitely be purchasing more Me Me Me polishes in the future. There are a few creme colours I have my eye on. Me Me Me's online store is currently running a 3 for 2 promotion on their polishes priced at £4.50 each. Bonus They do ship internationally. The range is also available at some selected Superdrugs stores.

Tee Dee xx

2 comments:

  1. geez that green amazing! love the color

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chell, its such a lovely colour. I left it on for 3 days I liked it so much :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...